Skip to content
- “I come to bring goodwill to Planet Earth”, said the alien.
- The prince was famous for being a miser in his later years, eating only dry bread, drinking water, and refusing to repair the castle roof even when the rain started to come into the building.
- A local company recently made a $1 million donation to a shelter for homeless people.
- The new President says he’s going to stop pollution and save the environment, but I think everything he says is humbug.
- Three local companies have promised to fund a programme to provide school books and equipment to poorer areas of the city.
- “You gave your car to a poor family? Wow, that was very altruistic of you!”
- Did you have a jolly time at the Christmas party?
- There’s far too much commercialism about Christmas now, and I just want to take a break and have a simple time with my family.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: